100% Risk-Free Assessment: No Card, No Charge
Patients who do not qualify for a medical marijuana card will not be charged for their appointment.
Dr. Mitchell Lopacki is a medical marijuana doctor in Ohio.
• Battalion Surgeon C Co, 64th Brigade Support Battalion, 3rd Armored Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division,
Fort Carson, CO 2017-present
• Served as the primary medical provider for a 550 soldiers in the battalion, working in a primary care clinic setting 5 days a week, seeing 20-25 patients a day
• Also provider care 5 days a week at ‘sick-call’, which is a designated 2 hours every morning prior to scheduled clinic addressing urgent, emergent walk in patients (3-5 daily) average
• Initiated and managed behavioral health clinic while deployed in middle east where soldiers had limited access to care.
• Continued behavioral health clinic when returning from deployment once a week in conjunction with normal primary care clinic. Worked under the supervision of division psychiatrist
• Served as primary medical advisor to the battalion commander
• Served as secondary medical advisor/provider to the brigade of 5,000 soldiers
• Completed weekly evaluation and meeting with 50-60 of battalion’s medical high acuity patients to ensure they were appropriately recovering
• For 3 major field exercises, supervised and managed the “Role II”. A Role II is a temporary medical
station complete with a trauma tent, a tent capable of holding patients for 72hrs, and a tent with
ancillary services to include physical therapy, dentistry, radiology, behavioral health, and basic
• Organized and facilitated 3 month medical assessment of all brigade soldiers prior to deployment DEC
• Organized and facilitated 2 month post-deployment medical assessment of all brigade soldiers OCT-DEC
• Completed 9 month deployment “Operation Spartan Shield” to Kuwait in 2019
• Weekly committee with battalion command teams discussing battalion high acuity patients
• Weekly committee with behavioral health team discussing brigade high acuity behavioral health
• Monthly committee with Evans Army Community Hospital leadership discussing brigades highest acuity patients
• worked in COVID-19 Screening and Testing Center on Fort Carson, CO MAR-APR 2020 and again JUN 2020-December 2020
• Delivered weekly medical lectures for 30-35 medics during 2019 deployment, as well as bi-weekly before and after deployment 2017-2021
• Furthered medical education in the field of pediatrics
• Completed 4 rotations related to adult general care, including Emergency Medicine, 2 rotations in adolescent medicine, and operational medicine
• Managed an Outpatient primary care panel of 110 patients
• Completed inpatient medical rotations, including 2 on inpatient ward, 2 on Neonatal ICU
• Worked in nursing home/rehabilitation facility helping patients with Activities of Daily Living
• Taught underprivileged children beginning and advanced swim strokes in summer camp,
school lessons, and after-school programs.
• Assistant Head Lifeguard; trained new lifeguards.
• Taught beginning swimmers (4-6 year-olds) and pre-teens (11-12 year-olds), including many children with learning disabilities
"*" indicates required fields